One-stop solution strategy: fully integrated model for solar PV energy generation
Long-term bankable investment opportunities in solar projects
Why IBC SOLAR Energy
We cover the entire solar value chain: from project development and financing, to full EPC construction and later commercialisation
IBC SOLAR Energy oversees the whole project, providing a risk free development and construction solution to its customers.
Our straight-forward business model is clearly oriented to satisfy the needs of every one of our stakeholders. We are also flexible with the scope and design of our comprehensive services, to cater for our diverse projects and clients.
Project Development and Permitting
From an idea to a ready to build project
We carefully analyse the suitability of the location of the future solar power plant, carrying out the corresponding feasibility studies of the site and the grid connection point. Once the best site location is decided, IBC SOLAR Energy also deals with the purchase or lease agreements of the land. All contracts are structured, created and completed considering the future requirements of investors looking at predictable asset performance over 20 to 25 years.
Alongside site preparation, we start working on the implementation of the plant. This includes technical and project planning, mechanical and electrical designs, engineering and plant layout, amongst others.
Together with our local partners, IBC SOLAR Energy takes responsibility for obtaining all the permits, licenses and authorisations required to develop and operate a solar project on behalf of the SPC (Special Purpose Company = Project Company).
We stick to our contractual obligations, delivering high quality innovative solutions with real added value. IBC SOLAR Energy sticks to set time frames and according to the latest technological standards.
Our services in project development:
- Feasibility studies and full site analysis
- Co-development with local business partners or acquisition of third parties' project rights after successful due diligence processes
- Contract and approval management
- Purchase or lease of land agreements
- Setting up of SPCs (project companies)
- Structuring (tax, legal and financial) of SPCs
- Obtaining all necessary permits, licenses and authorisations
- Securing grid capacity
- Financial modelling and calculation of profitability
- Risk assessment
- Securing FiT
- PPA negotiation and closing
- Comprehensive quality management
- Detailed engineering and final design
- Topographical and geotechnical surveys carried out by reputable specialists
- Civil works, flood and drainage studies
- EPC and O&M contracts
- Detailed technical planning
- Procurement of key components (modules, mounting structure, inverters, transformers, switchgears, junction boxes, etc.) from selected tier-one suppliers
- Project and site management
- Construction and subcontracting management
- Cash flow management
- Contract management
- Risk management
- Insurance of EPC bankability
Operation & Maintenance
Ensuring solid performance
Only when the plant is running smoothly do the yields correspond to the investors expectations. IBC SOLAR services are always set up to achieve the highest possible production and performance throughout its entire lifetime.
We operate the plants proactively, with on-site and remote monitoring, enabling a quick response to potential faults, offering the entire range of services from a single source, including detailed reporting. With IBC SOLAR's reliable "performance ratio guarantee" and "availability", the investor is assured of an agreed minimum annual yield for the entire duration of the contract.
Our services in technical management:
- Technical management
- Remote monitoring and control
- Preventive and corrective maintenance
- Incident management & repairing
- Maintenance and inspection
- Ground maintenance
- Detailed reporting
- Extra services upon request
- Commercial management
- Certified quality: as per DIN EN ISO 9001 and DIN EN ISO 14001
We ensure that financing is optimised for the project
A critical factor of success for large-scale PV projects is solid financing.
IBC SOLAR Energy supports the customer in taking over the financing, creating financial models and business plans with profitability analysis and yield forecasts for every project.
From there, we develop financing concepts that are tailored to the respective project. Our experts firstly handle financing from the project development phase, and make sure that the project is fully bankable for the investor. This allows to close non-recourse project financing before starting with construction.
Our standards also include top-class data rooms prepared for due diligences.
Our services in project financing:
- Financing of project development
- Financial modelling, profitability calculations and precise yield forecasts
- Bankable structure including SPC, EPC and O&M contracts and contractors
- Project finance search, optimisation and negotiation
- Contract management
- Legal, technical & financial DDs
Equity Sale of PV Assets
Providing top-notch investments in renewable energy projects
PV power plants offer a top-class opportunity for anyone looking for sustainable profitable investments. We offer turnkey photovoltaic systems for all kinds of investors.
Solar energy today combines a series of unbeatable benefits: minimal risk, comparably high, secure and predictable yields, with technology that is more refined and affordable than ever before.
Our services in the sale of PV power plants:
- Data room offering a full spectrum covering investors requirements
- Full legal support on SPC, EPC, O&M contracts
- Reliable yield forecasts
- Taking over operation and maintenance services
- Electricity sale contracts
- Optimised asset management