Five reasons for developing solar projects with IBC SOLAR
IBC SOLAR has been consistently developing and implementing PV power plants worldwide since 1982, ranging from large ground mounted PV plants to smaller rooftop systems, both grid-connected and off-grid projects
IBC SOLAR Energy is the International Project Development division of IBC Group.
We are currently developing projects in countries such as Japan, India, the Philippines and some others of the Asia Pacific region.
Five reasons to partner with us:
- Experience: We have a proven track record of 3,000 MWp of installed power, more than 400 MWp of which are large scale solar parks.
- Customer centred: We tailor our projects according to the investor requirements.
- Fully integrated: Permits, licenses and authorizations, project development, design and engineering, planning, procurement, construction, commissioning, operation and maintenance, financing, and everything related to the project to ensure the complete satisfaction of our customers' expectations.
- Flexibility: IBC SOLAR private shareholder structure fosters our business through fast and flexible decision making process.
- Security: Our projects are supported by IBC SOLAR's financial strength and guarantees back up from first class bank securities.